LEAD ACUPUNCTURIST- FLORHAM PARK, NJ
Do what you love and enhance the lives of countless others. Join an elite community of wellness-minded individuals on a mission to heal the world one tiny needle at a time.
Our mission is to better the lives of everyone who walks through our door. We are a rapidly expanding acupuncture franchise, helping bring acupuncture to the masses. With almost 500 franchise rights sold nationwide, this is an opportunity to be part of a movement. Our goal is to make acupuncture mainstream and have patients use acupuncture as a first option and not a last resort. That’s why we’re opening our clinics in high traffic areas and in major shopping centers. We are affordable, accessible and convenient located in a beautiful spa-like facility.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Modern Acupuncture is recruiting a Lead Acupuncturists who will report directly to the Owner and be responsible for the development and management of the clinical acupuncture program for the site opening in Florham Park, NJ. In addition, the Lead Acupuncturist will be participating in marketing and business development efforts to optimize clinical utilization and financial performance.
- The Lead Acupuncturist is expected to be a clinical leader who is exhibiting exemplary clinical performance that is consistent with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Oversee and provide client condition by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patient by conducting brief health history and interview, observing client and interpreting findings.
- Oversee and provide safe and clean treatment environment and adhering to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws.
- Oversee and administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles at specified locations to address patient’s chief complaint.
- Oversee and provide evaluation effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying when necessary and advising patients about recommended treatment options.
- Oversee and provide documentation, monitoring and maintaining accurate records regarding patient treatments.
- Oversee and provide adherence to strict HIPAA guidelines regarding patient health information.
- Oversee and provide confident, accurate, relevant, and relatable information for patients regarding the full benefits of acupuncture.
- Oversee and provide counsel to patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
In addition to the clinical responsibilities, the Lead Acupuncturist is expected to work with the Company to lead the clinical practice to assure that patients are receiving a high-quality care experience that is consistent with state and Modern Acupuncture requirements. The Lead Acupuncturist must be a team builder who inspires confidence, leads by example and is able to motivate people towards their highest level of performance.
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine).
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution.
- Current Acupuncture license in the state of New Jersey.
- Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments.
- Exceptional time management and the ability to treat multiple patients per hour.
- Confident in presenting treatment plans.
• Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols.
• Confident and positive disposition.
• Able to work weekends/evenings (as required).
• Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire.
- Acupuncture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance Contribution
• Malpractice Insurance
• License Fee Contribution
For serious inquiries contact:
Send resume to [email protected]
To learn more visit www.modernacupuncture.com