The Won Institute offers a variety of professional degree and certificate programs aimed at preparing graduates for employment in a variety of helping professions, such as: acupuncture, herbal medicine, and Won Buddhist ministry.
SMALL CLASS SIZE
WON BUDDHISM PRINCIPLES
. Transfer to the Won Institute of Graduate Studies!
The Won Institute can accept up to 45 credits from other ACAOM-accredited Acupuncture programs and up to 220 hours from other Chinese Herbal Medicine programs.
Any student interested in transferring credits into a given program MUST:
- Submit a completed application to their program of interest and submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- The Program Chair from the given department will review the student’s transcripts to determine which, if any, courses will transfer into the program and send a transfer credit report to the student. Additional information may be required including course descriptions and syllabi.
Any student interested in transferring credits into the Doctor of Acupuncture Program Completion track MUST:
- Submit a course description, course syllabus, and official transcript for every course they are seeking to transfer.
- Fulfill the learning objectives and standards from the Won Institute’s specific Doctor of Acupuncture program course to be considered eligible for transfer.
- Transfer courses must have been completed within the last 4 years to be eligible for transfer credit consideration. If the course work was completed longer than 4 years prior, courses will be required to be reviewed by the program director for individual evaluation.
- All transfer courses must have been issued a grade of ‘C’ or better and must be doctoral level course work to be eligible for transfer acceptance.
*Students are able transfer up to 6 credits from a regionally accredited or ACAOM accredited doctoral level program.
*Collaborative clinical observation hours will bot be accepted for transfer credit.
For more details about transferring to The Won Institute of Graduate Studies please complete the transfer inquiry form below.
Ready to learn more?
Complete the form to be connected with an admissions counselor.