Neo Seom Hall
800 Jacksonville Rd, Warminster PA 18974
Application Requirements and Admissions Process
Won Institute has a rolling admissions process, meaning applications are accepted year round, and all fully completed applications are reviewed on a monthly basis.
|Fall 2023||Spring 2024*|
Priority Deadline (All Programs)
Final Deadline (AHM Programs)
Final Deadline (WBS Programs)
International Students (All Programs)
How to Apply to Won Institute
Step 1: Review Admissions Requirements and Deadlines
Step 2: Complete Your Online Application
1. Start your application online by visiting our Apply Now page. Fill out the form to create an account. Make sure you are selecting the correct application form based on your program of interest.
DAc Applicants: If you are applying to the Doctor of Acupuncture Program, select “Doctor of Acupuncture Program” for the full four-year program, which includes the Master’s and Doctoral level courses. Select “Doctor of Acupuncture Program Completion Track” for the one year online doctorate completion program for Master’s level acupuncture program graduates.
2. Once you create an account, you will be automatically redirected to your application form to get started. You will receive a link via email to get back into the form, and your responses are auto-saved.
3. Read all instructions on the application form carefully. Application requirements include a letter of intent, time management statement, two professional or academic references, application fee and photo ID.
• Doctor of Acupuncture Program applicants are required to submit a writing sample and resume/CV.
• Applicants to the Won Buddhist Studies Program ordination-track must have references submitted from specific individuals. Please read the full application form for additional information and requirements.
Step 3: Admissions Committee Review & Admissions Interview
1. After submitting your application, your application will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee meets monthly to review fully complete applications.
2. You will then receive an email from the respective Program Director(s) inviting you to an Admissions Interview which is conducted remotely.
Step 4: Review & Respond to Admissions Decision
1. After your admissions interview, you will receive your admissions decision via email from the Admissions Office. Review your admissions letter including any outstanding prerequisites or corequisites, and instructions for Financial Aid.
2. Submit Enrollment Deposit
a. Deposits are due within 30 days of acceptance and are $300 for all programs. They can be paid via our Online Enrollment Deposit form.