Desired Start 2/3/2020
Wellness center located in West Philadelphia is looking for an acupuncturist with a current PA state license to join our team. Experience with Chinese herbal medicine is preferred, but not required. Particular attention to a professional appearance and manner, outstanding customer service skills, reliability, cleanliness, and attention to detail is highly recommended.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide acupuncture in the treatment and prevention of disease, and in the promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Provide information regarding patient/client status and progress through written documentation and verbal communication.
- Must be able to adjust to meet the needs of each customer.
- Be willing and capable to deliver onsite acupuncture in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and break down).
- Function as an active member of a health and wellness team and support company events.
- Create excellent experience for participants with a friendly and helpful attitude.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
• Current PA License required
• Graduated from an accredited acupuncture school
• Minimum 2 years of experience preferred
• Current liability/malpractice insurance required
• Maintain current skills and techniques through ongoing continuing education courses
For Serious Inquiries:
Please contact Ayenda Lambert at 267-255-5339 or email to [email protected]