In Won Buddhism, we often begin prayers and ceremonies with the following phrase: “May Heaven and Earth watch over us. May parents watch over us. May fellow beings respond to us. May laws respond to us.” What does this mean? These are known as the Fourfold Grace, representing all that supports our survival, the web of interdependence in which we exist. It is the realization of the Fourfold Grace in our lives that can teach us humility, show us the intrinsic interconnectedness of life, and give us a model for our practice. This practice is one of the most important in Won Buddhism; once you start to explore this concept, you will understand why.
- Won Institute’s Acupuncture Program to be Featured on “Behind The Scenes with Host Laurence Fishburne”, developed for Public Television Stations, with Additional Commercials to be Featured on Fox Business and Elsewhere
- Acupuncture Center- Seeking Licensed Acupuncturist
- Thrive Spine & Sports Rehab
- Vineland Community Acupuncture
- Warm Heart, Supple Body Practice