The Chinese Herbal Certificate program consists of two years of study with three semesters each. Throughout the course, you’ll attend several Chinese herbal medicine online courses. The third term of each semester is set aside for students to observe and participate in clinical observations and internships. The courses level up as you advance, giving you more in-depth knowledge and practice with Chinese medicine.
- Acupuncture for Whole-Body Pain Relief
- Won Institute of Graduate Studies Welcomes New Chinese Medicine Herbal Certificate Program (CHP) Director, Carol A. Goldman, DACM, NCCAOM Diplomate, L. Ac., MS
- Won Institute Awards Alexa Kourafas the Janice Mackenzie Scholarship
- Not In My Marine Corps Supports Passage of the 2022 NDAA
- President Emeritus Dr. Yoon Suk Koh’s Memoriam