Mindfulness: Renew Yourself and Change the World
July 13-14 | 9am-5pm
About The Workshop
Registration Fee: $150
Mindfulness practice goes beyond just sitting quietly on a cushion trying to empty the thoughts entering our mind, or simply trying to be aware of our senses at the present moment. Mindfulness practice is a tool that trains our mind to help us react smartly to situations in our daily life, not only for our benefit, but so that we can be of service to our family, our society, and our World. Through this Mindfulness Workshop, renew yourself and change the world around you. This workshop provides you with methods and tools of mindfulness practice that can be used in various areas in life including:
- Uncovering limitless potential
- Managing the way of the mind’s functioning
- Enhancing concentration
- Mindful time management
- Forming wholesome habits and digital detox without ditching technology
Workshop Weekend Schedule
- 09:00 – 09:30 Introduction
- 09:30 – 10:30 What is Mindfulness?
- 10:30 – 10:50 Break
- 10:50 – 12:00 Mindfulness Starts With Me
- 12:00 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 – 3:00 Mindfulness of Managing the Human Nature
- 3:00 – 3:10 Break
- 3:10 – 3:40 Power of Concentration
- 3:40 – 3:50 Break
- 3:50 – 4:20 Power of Thinking
- 4:20 – 5:00 Breakout Session 1
- 09:00 – 10:00 Digital Detox
- 10:00 – 10:15 Break
- 10:15 – 11:15 Power of Heedfulness
- 11:15 – 12:00 Breakout Session 2
- 12:00 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30 Open Space Discussion
- 2:30 – 2:40 Break
- 2:40 – 4:00 Mindfulness Can Change the World
- 4:00 – 5:00 Closing
Mindfulness: Renew Yourself and Change the World Workshop
- What is Mindfulness?: Learn about the Mind and its Principle
What is the mind? Our mind is so extremely subtle that it exists when you take hold of it, but disappears when you let it go. How can we cultivate our mind without checking it? The key is mindfulness, which is the checking mind. The workshop will open with a detailed explanation of the three essentials of mindfulness.
- Mindfulness Starts with Me: Unlocking our Limitless Potential
Each and every one of us has innate infinite possibilities. Yet labels we create about ourselves bury our limitless potential. We will learn how we can ignite our mind and unlock this limitless potential.
- Mindfulness of Managing the Human Nature: Managing the Way Our Mind Functions
How we use our mind determines the future direction of individuals, family, society, and nation. Yet can we use our mind as we wish? Gain the tools to become the master of your mind.
- Power of Concentration: Practical Tools to Enhance Concentration
In this session we dispel the common understanding that concentration is immersing oneself in one task free of distractions. True concentration is to maintain concentration even after making a transition at the right time from one task to another. Gain the practical know-hows and tools to enhance the power of concentration.
- Power of Thinking: Become the CEO of Your Life – Mindful of Time Management
Choose the road that leads to mastering your own life. Learn the principle of management thinking power and apply the principle to time management. Design the great picture of your life and learn how to realize it in your daily life through mindful time management.
- Power of Heedfulness: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Forming Good Habits
All success comes from self-trust which we build through keeping promises that we make to ourselves. This session presents a step-by-step method for achieving a holistic change of one’s life through changes in habits.
- Digital Detox: Detoxing without Ditching the Digital
Have you ever spent more time than you expected on your smartphone or computer? In this digital savvy age how can we use our devices mindfully without being enslaved by them? Learn an effective step-by-step process to achieve autonomous power in using digital devices.
- Mindfulness Can Change the World: Realizing My True Self and Greater Self
Changes that mindfulness practice can make go beyond personal tranquility of mind. Through mindfulness practice, we become one with the true self, which is ultimately the great self. Mindfulness can change the world by transcending the boundaries of self, family, race, and country, making the whole world one house and all humanity one family.=