STUDY ABROAD IN SOUTH KOREA
For 10 days you will have the ability to learn more about
Traditional Korean Medicine and Culture!
New Dates Coming 2020
In this study abroad course, students learn and experience the inner workings of Traditional Korean Medicine and South Korean Culture. On a 10 day trip to Wonkwang University, Won Institute’s sister school, students attend lectures on Traditional Korean Medicine given by university faculty members. They also go on excursions to tour Wonkwang Hospitals in other regions of South Korea. Seoul is the last stop on the tour before returning to the US.
- 3 meals each day
- Air Conditioned Dorm room at University with WIFI
- Room on one of the Excursions to Hospital
- Last night Hotel Room in Downtown Seoul before next day take off.
- Daily Meditation Session with Buddhist Priest – Sitting and Walking, In Gardens, Parks, and Main Hall at International Center
- Meeting with Won Buddhist Dharma leader
- Tour of International Won Buddhist Headquarters
- Tour and Lectures at 3 Oriental Medical Hospitals
- Lectures at Won Kwang Medical School
- Tour of Seoul on the last day of trip
- WIFI Hot spot all through the day
- Awarded TKM Certificate From Won Kwang University Medical School
See What Students Have To Say About The Trip
The trip to South Korea was a once in a lifetime experience for me. I am so grateful that I was able to attend the trip. From the people, to the medicine, to the food: everything was phenomenal!
Charles Illingworth, ACS Class of 2018