Website The Acupuncture Clinic of Fort Collins
An integrative Approach
Northern Colorado Acupuncture Clinic looking to hire employee for Maternity Leave Coverage and beyond
Looking for an acupuncturist to join our team as an employed practitioner- starting part time ASAP, taking over full coverage at least May-August and then staying on either part time or full time thereafter. Great opportunity for someone to join with guaranteed growth right away!
Pay is hourly with commission for patients, incentive for bringing in patients.
We currently run up to 3 rooms at a time which can be staggered on the 20 minute with ample time between patients (or can be accommodated at a 30 minute stagger). Our clinic space also has a busy massage therapy practice and an Occupational Therapist and we all often share patients so round table discussions and active communication is an important part of the environment. Front desk is available certain days a week and may or may not overlap your schedule so its important to be comfortable with wearing multiple hats and computer skills. You will be trained at front desk prior to starting to ensure comfort with the system (currently Unified Practice).
- A Masters or Doctorate in either Ac or Om/Cm.
- Current with NCCAOM and Colorado licensing, or final boards scheduled
- Malpractice coverage, covering full scope of practice
- Must be able to commit to 3 half days per week to start, two afternoon/evening shifts
- Must be willing to commit to one year minimum
Ideal candidate would be:
- A provider who has a special interest in sports medicine style acupuncture, women’s health and fertility. But will be happy to treat any patient no matter the reasons.
- Comfortable with sports med style treating, or open to learning specific protocols to add to your tool box of treatments styles
- A provider interested in joining to grow into full time, rather than to supplement income while growing personal practice please
- A kind and gentle provider, bedside manner with patients as a strong suit
- A person who wants to be a part of a ‘safe space’ where any gender, skin color, sexual orientation or other is welcome
- Comfortable treating in a mask
- Comfortable treating 2-3 patients at a time, or open to learning a quicker flow
- An acupuncturist who is interested in joining as a part of a team while also valuing independence at the office since on your days you may be the only provider
- Someone who is willing to learn (or already able to use) online scheduling and online charting for patients. Proficiency and comfort with computers is required
- An acupuncturist who enjoys staying current with research in our field and is comfortable using western terminology to explain how acupuncture works
- A provider with an interest in functional medicine concepts
Please send a resume to [email protected] with 2 professional references and a cover letter telling me about you. Please only apply if you are comfortable with a background check.
Pay: will be based on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com