International & Transfer Students
International applicants MUST:
- Complete the same admissions requirements as domestic applicants.
- Complete the TOEFL with a minimum Internet Based Test (IBT) score of 79 or Paper Based Test (PBT) score of 550.( Those who completed an undergraduate degree where instruction was conducted in a language other than English) OR
- Complete the IELTS test with a minimum overall score of 6.0
International applicants to the Master’s of Acupuncture Studies program MUST also:
- Complete the Internet Based TOEFL Test and achieve a minimum overall score of 79, speaking exam score of 26 and a minimum listening exam score of 22, OR
- Complete the IELTS test and achieve an overall score of 6.0
- Submit their undergraduate transcripts to World Education Services (www.wes.org) or an equivalent acceptable evaluation agency to determine U.S. equivalence.
- Submit a completed application by June 1 for fall term.
Any student interested in transferring credits into a given program MUST:
- Submit a completed application to their program of interest and submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
The program chair from the given department will then review the student’s transcripts to determine which, if any, courses will transfer into the program. Additional information may be required including course descriptions and syllabi.
Each program has its own limit on the number of credits that may be transferred into the program. For full details, please refer to the Course Catalog.
10- Day Study Abroad in South KoreaLearn More