International & Transfer Students
International applicants MUST:
- Complete the same admissions requirements as domestic applicants.
- Complete the TOEFL with a minimum Internet Based Test (IBT) score of 79 or Paper Based Test (PBT) score of 550.( Those who completed an undergraduate degree where instruction was conducted in a language other than English) OR
- Complete the IELTS test with a minimum overall score of 6.0
International applicants to the Master’s of Acupuncture Studies program MUST also:
- Complete the Internet Based TOEFL Test and achieve a minimum overall score of 79, speaking exam score of 26 and a minimum listening exam score of 22, OR
- Complete the IELTS test and achieve an overall score of 6.0
- Submit their undergraduate transcripts to World Education Services (www.wes.org) or an equivalent acceptable evaluation agency to determine U.S. equivalence.
- Submit a completed application by June 1 for fall term.
Any student interested in transferring credits into a given program MUST:
- Submit a completed application to their program of interest and submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
Contact Admissions Counselor
10- Day Study Abroad in South KoreaLearn More