DOCTOR OR ACUPUNCTURE & CHINESE MEDICINE (DACM)
DOCTOR OR ACUPUNCTURE (DAc)
AS OF AUGUST 2018
Pending approval by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, financial aid will be available for the Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM) and Doctorate of Acupuncture (DAc) programs. To qualify for assistance, students must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Registered with the Selective Service, if required
- Not in default on a loan,or owe a repayment on Title IV aid received at an institution
- Enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program of study
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
The first step is to complete an application for financial aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The school code for the Won Institute is G39493. The FAFSA should be completed online at least one month prior to the start of classes, but maybe completed earlier. Won Institute students are eligible for a Direct Loan or a Direct Graduate Plus Loan. Information about these loans and how they differ is available from the Department of Education.